- Volunteers must be at least 16 years old. Volunteers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for the duration of their time at CMHS.
- Have an interest in helping animals become successful pets.
- Have a mature and respectful attitude towards staff, the public and animal residents at all times.
- Have a working email or other means of communication.
- Complete the online orientation.
- Support CMHS philosophies, policies and mission.
Questions? Contact our volunteer coordinator at [email protected] or 573 443 7387 ex. 211.
*We cannot accommodate volunteers with criminal records that include felony drug offenses, any charges involved with theft, abuse or cruelty to animals.